phone: (551) 804.7234
SourceConnect ID: connolly-klie
Ever since I was 7 years old people have been commenting on my raspy voice -- especially while in the children's choir at St. John's Episcopal Church, they just love them some rasp -- and now, I'm kind of diggin it.
My voice has relaxed confidence as well as animated high energy - perfect for all different types of projects. (Radio / Television / Web Commercials, Promos, Trailers, Narration, PSAs, Explainer Videos, Automated Voice Messaging, Apps, Software Commands, Troubleshooting and much more) I can be the friendly girl next door, a sassy millennial, an enthusiastic kid, a warm and caring mother, a practical expert, an edgy bad girl... all while remaining honest and authentic.
Schooling (if you desire to know): BS in Television/Radio from the Park School of Communication at Ithaca College.
Meisner trained actor, 7+ years scene study, on-camera technique, 3+ years VO technique, various improv + vocal training.
My versatile voice can also be described as:
• Warm, conversational, and friendly.
• Straight talking, genuine, and honest.
• Cool, sassy, and powerful.
• Wry, sarcastic, and humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, sultry, and attractive.
• Fun, youthful, playful, and upbeat (Gen X,Y,Z)
• Calming, motivational, and reassuring.
• Confident, strong and knowledgeable.
• Thoughtful, caring, and concerned
• Sophisticated and professional.
• Raspy and edgy
Experienced in Commercials, Animation, Promos,
E-Learning, Explainer Videos & Corporate Narration.
• Broadcast Quality Home Studio
• MXL 990 + PreSonus Audiobox iOne
• Source Connect, ipDTL, Zoom
• Can provide fully edited files
• Quick Turnaround
Vocal age range:
child, teen, college-aged, millennial and Gen X